İpekoğlu Anti-Slip Paper
Non-slip paper is an intermediate layer produced with special materials in order to ensure that products palletized in the logistics departments of manufacturing companies do not slip. Anti-slip papers used between product layers provide an excellent solution for stabilizing and protecting various packagings such as cardboard and nylon.
İpekoğlu non-slip papers are produced in the desired weight and dimensions in line with the demands of our customers. Our products have a 40-45 degree retention feature that prevents slippery on all kinds of packaging surfaces.
- Environmentally friendly and suitable for 100% recycling.
- Suitable for food packaging.
- It has the feature of being reusable in in-warehouse transfers.
- Provides a high level of retention compared to normal paper separators.
- Offers automatic and manual application.
- Produced with the highest quality materials but economical.
- Ensures that products remain stable on pallets while being transported and stored.
- Reduces or completely eliminates the use of Stretch Wrap by 50%.
- By preventing loss and damage to products, the company significantly reduces costs.
- Minimizes the loss of space in storage areas.
- Provides waste reduction.
- Thanks to its protective surface, it prevents scratches and jolts.
- Increases the prestige of your company as it prevents damage to your products and load slippage.